Website Design is an important point while going to develop a website in order to make your business online. In current scenario of online marketing competition, a well designed website play a vital role to nurture your business. A well designed website does not only relate its attractiveness, user friendliness, but also relates to its accessibility i.e. how friendly it is with search engines.
A good web design should be informative, user friendly, easy to access, attractive to end users and friendly with search engines.
Importance of Search Engine Friendly Web Designing:
There are various strategies for search engine optimization such as link development, keywords etc. Search engine friendly design has equal importance like other strategies to improve the search engine ranking.
The search engine friendly web designing is very important for various reasons:
- Due to current online marketing competition, it is necessary to have a search engine friendly designed website.
- Targeted visitors want a beautifully designed website that is easy to navigate.
- For search engines visibility, because your website design and structure affect the search engines crawling and indexation.
- A search engine friendly web design can reduce your cost of advertising.
Guidelines for Search Engine Friendly Web Designing:
Here are some important search engine friendly web designing guidelines for web designing.
- Avoid using frames. Web crawlers have lots of difficulties ranking these sites.
- Try limited use of flash in for search engine friendly web designing, because any information presented in flash is not readable by spiders.
- Use alt tag for graphics to make your web designing search engine friendly.
- Use text links instead of image links to make your web designing search engine friendly.
- Select a simple design instead of complex, because complex designs are not user friendly. It is necessary to have a user friendly design to design a search engine friendly website.
Jeniffer Jen blogs about “SEO friendly website development “at Archsoft Technologies. You can also follow me on Twitter @websitewithseo .