Search Engine Results Page Report:
The final and last step of search engine optimization process is preparation of search engine result page (SERP) report for a specified keyword phrase. The SERP report is the page of website listings that a search engine shows you in result to submitting a search. The SERP report shows summary of your performance in whole SEO process.
Everyone would like to show their website in the top 30 listings, because after there is less chances for someone to visit your website by organic search. There are number of steps which we have discussed in our previous blogs to attain a good search engine ranking.
The essential factors which are involved to generate a SERP report are
1. Selected Keyword
2. Earned Links
3. Research on competitors’ keywords
4. Quality content
1. Selected Keyword— The most important and basic factor for search engine result page (SERP) report preparation is selected keyword. Search engine result page (SERP) report shows, the ranking of website for the keyword you have selected in the first step of search engine optimization process.
2. Earned Links --- The second thing we consider for the preparation of Search engine result page (SERP) report how many quality links you have earned. The quality links mean the links which you have earned from related websites interested in linking to your website. The quality links is the best way to increase the search engine ranking. A website with highest number of quality links is more likely to get listed on top when there is a hard competition. Search engines employ the strength of quality links to decide website’s importance.
3. Research on competitors’ keywords —Research on competitor’s keyword and ranking in the SERPs. Analyze what keywords they are targeting and how you can implement these keywords to your SEO campaign.
4. Quality content- As we all know, content is king. Quality content directs to natural links and search engines usually like the quality content. Quality content is not only for the search engines but also for our customers. Thus the quality content plays a significant role in Search engine result page (SERP) report.
There are many tools available in the market to check your ranking on Search Engine Result Page for your targeted keywords. You can check your search engine page rank with the help of these tools you can see where your website stands on the search engines.
Jeniffer Jen blogs about “SEO friendly website development “at Archsoft Technologies. You can also follow me on Twitter @websitewithseo